Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 1 Grade 2

This week has really boggled my mind. In one way it seemed to fly by, but in another it felt like it lasted a lifetime! 

So here is the scoop. I LOVE my 2nd graders. They are so cute and small. The best part is that they are genuinely kind. Not to mention, they are going to keep me laughing. So far I have heard about one kids favorite animal being a "liger" (Go Napoleon!!), but the best one is when a group of kids asked me if I had been to jail. I was like, "do I look like I've been to jail" to which they replied, "well, you are wearing a black and white striped shirt". Oh...I guess they were right. lol. I should have said yes and scared them a little, but I figured that wasn't a good idea. 

The 1st week was filled with activities, learning routines, and assessments to find out where I need to start teaching. ( I will post some pictures later)

For now, I am going to plan for next week and then lay around and do nothing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment