Monday, May 23, 2011

Culture Day!!

Today was "Culture Day" for my 2nd period class. In case you missed what culture day is all about from my last post here is the gist. The kids work with groups on a country of their choice. They were required to do a three sided poster with specific information I asked for and anything else they wanted to include. They also brought a food dish relative to that country and any artifacts they had. 


I was blown away at some of the projects! They did amazing. Here are some of the best ones and also some of the food they shared...


Morocco (They did an AWESOME job)
This was the food from Morocco. It had couscous and lamb meat....I will tell them tomorrow about that ;) Very tasty!
France
LOL
Puerto Rico (Sorry for the bad pic)
Homemade Empanadas! Yummy
Ireland
Irish Cream Brownies




I am very proud of the work they put into these projects! Hope you like them.







No comments:

Post a Comment