Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wreath fun

This post fits better in my other blog, but it is under construction for now and will appear in the near future. 

One of my goals for the summer is to become more crafty....actually I should just say crafty because I have not really been a craft person unless you count children's projects. My friend Sarah from work wanted to hang out today so I thought it would be a perfect time to craft. 

The Project: A fun wreath

I got the idea from searching for wreaths on pinterest here http://pinterest.com/search/?q=wreath 
It is not exactly like the others but close enough!


Materials Needed:
 
1 wreath could be Styrofoam or Hay 
Yarn
Straight Pins
Flower
Ribbon

Total Time: 45 minutes (or 2 hours 30 minutes if you're Sarah ;) just kidding




Finished Product

So cute

I had a great time making it and it was super simple! I can't wait to try more.

Here is Sarah's wreath..she loves teal and brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment