Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School's Out For Summer!

Well, tomorrow the kids go home. That counts right? I can't believe I have made it through my first year already! It seems like I just started. (In a way)

Funny story- Today I was handing out notes to each student that I had written for them. They were short but sweet and personalized. Well, this student who has loved giving me hell all year long reads the note, crumbles it up in front of me and then shoves it in his mouth and eats it! I would have been very upset, but I actually think he summed up his year with one action. All of the other kids were very sweet about their notes. I will miss those crazies and I'm sure they will miss my craziness too!

The 8th graders graduated tonight and the final song was "School's Out for Summer". I told them I have been singing that for a week already-whoops ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment